Key features of oncology data network are as follows:-
- It’s secure.
- Contain powerful analytical tools.
- Collates existing data.
Deliverings of oncology data network are as follows:-
- Up-to-date real world data.
- Scale a European network.
- Comparable information enables benchmarking.
Oncology data network provides the platform that can be utilized by the clients to explore various needs as follows:-
- Patient population’s use of anti-cancer medicines.
- How patient population’s compare to others in network.
- How treatment patterns evolve over time.
- To learn how innovations are changing practice.
There are five parameter of oncology data network as follows:-
- Patient’s attributes involve weight and body surface area, age range, performance status and gender.
- Disease parameter involves primary cancer diagnosis, histology/morphology, biomarkers and stage.
- Regimen shows reference standards, anti-cancer medicines, local regimen variations and line of therapy, cycle and dosing.
- Geography revolves around benchmarking across ODN, My centers, regions, country peer group and national.
- Timeframe indicates prior month, prior quarter, prior year, monthly, multi-year, regimen duration and cycle duration.
For any information contact us at www.code-cancer.com.