Meeting everybody at your job to make strong network, is the best way towards more opportunities at your job.
· It’s not a waste of time and it will not disturb your work.
· Mostly opportunities are not officially announced by the companies but there employees are well aware of them.
· Having strong network/strong connections with people and a reputation as a humble, friendly, reliable and hard working person, they will absolutely contact you on the first place.
· It’s not necessary that these will always be job opportunities. It may help you to gain more knowledge and skills by helping someone in your network in any project.
· Later on after years, someone from your network builds a huge business and has opportunities for high positions that might help you to exceed.
· People are always the game. The more people you know more will be the opportunities.
Take time to reach people, get to know them, make friends and develop a strong network that will obviously help you in future in many ways.