The most important skill that is needed in all the professions and is also most beneficial in clinical research industry is customer service but it’s not taught in schools.
- For better customer services, people should be good in sending emails, in instant messaging and talking on phone with people who belongs to different fields according to the business aspects.
- In CRO industry, study startups, CRA, CMAs, CTAs and employees on all the positions as project management side have to be on phone talking to their sites, with the sponsors and with the study team for every single week. All the project managers require good customer services for better working of the CRO. Employees on executive level are responsible for giving presentations, attending conferences and all type of meetings.
- The skills for customer services should be developed in the early age especially when working with CRO industry they require abilities to interact with the people, making reports, interpersonal skills and skills to make people feel comfortable, these skills are helpful while working in every role.
- People don’t like to work with people having bad customer services because they don’t know how to deal with the people in their surroundings.
- In clinical industry, employees always have to deal with the customers and with clients who are paying the sponsor and when working on clinical operations side, employees have to deal with site person in a very good and comfortable manner in order to build a healthy relation that will result in conducting better study trials.
- Sales companies and Airlines provide best customer services.