Don’t rely and use personal intellect
- Never rely on CRAs and PIs. It will not help to learn anything.
- Use personal intellect/abilities to avoid any mistake because no one else will be responsible when it comes to auditing by FDA.
- As a clinical coordinator, try level best to learn new things to face these CRAs, researchers and auditors because they are very knowledgeable.
- Use personal judgment while working with clinical protocols.
- Things come with experience but it is also helpful to learn along with.