In order to get to where you want to be in clinical research career, start earlier and take some important steps:
- Be consistent at your work.
- Should be good at your job.
- Show up.
- Be on time.
- Get to work early.
- Put hard work.
- Be easy and nice with team.
- Be a reliable person on whom people can count.
In clinical research, people want to make sure that you are consistent with your performance, punctual and supportive for your team.
- While working with the line manager on any project, show him that you are really working hard, easy to work with and he can guarantee your abilities.
- If you have just got a job, don’t act like you are looking for another one.
- Just wait for the opportunity or the right time to make them realize that what you are looking for in your career in the current job or to take next steps.
- Ask for the opinions of your manager about career paths.
- Keep an open line of communication with your manager about your career path.
- Be consistent in discussing your career path with your manager but don’t make it annoying.
- Always take control of your career in your own hands.