Contract position is only for few months and does not pay very well and it depends upon the situations that people should take it or not. Such situations are given as:
- People who are looking for financial stability should not take a contract that is just for few months.
- There are always positions in clinical industry and they are always looking for an experienced person to hire for full time.
- If a person is confident on his resume to get the full time after the contract is over then he should accept that position.
- That three or six months of contract give you a lot of experience to get your start in clinical industry.
- CROs pay more for these contract positions.