- Begin by communicating yours and your PI’s availability for that day.
- Give a tour of the organization or institution and highlight your facilities and significant areas to CRA (clinical research associate) such as offices of printers, copiers, restrooms and especially the areas where all the necessary clinical study files are located.
- Provide him a space free from any distraction and any type of noise to make him feel as comfortable as possible.
- Gather all the documents and files to present them to CRA.
- Make sure that all the documents are properly filed and the entire past monitor findings have been addressed and are completely registered.
- Coordinate beforehand with PI and other staff to minimize unnecessary waiting.
- Above all, keep your communication open, interesting and joyful but knowledgeable and related to the work and clinical studies.
- Cooperation is the key to satisfaction.
All these instruction will help to satisfy CRA which may lead to further opportunities in future.