What is an intern role in clinical operation?
· Priority role is to learn as much as possible.
· Have to perform TMF reconciliation in which intern learns about important documents and about being detail oriented.
· TMF gives intern a strong foundation for clinical research base knowledge and career.
· Intern has to perform meeting minutes.
· Intern’s job is to say yes for many things to learn as much as possible.
· Every clinical department has to deal with TMF. So learning TMF will give you huge exposure to things.
What is clinical operation?
· Clinical operation is the department for CRAs and CTAs.
· Anyone facing a site is involved in clinical operations.
· Clinical operation department has contacts mostly with PIs, sub investigators, study coordinators and with people who conduct the site research.Clinical operation department also performs monitoring and includes monitoring departments.
Leave a Comment
Please fill the form below to post a comment.